Marriage Tool: Rose Colored Glasses/ Free Intimacy Seminar - March 1st / Divorce Reconciliation Programs - 2/28/11

Smartmarriages smartmarriages at lists101.his.com
Mon Feb 28 13:30:46 EST 2011

- People Who Think Their Partners Are a Perfect Fit Stay Happier‹Even if
They¹re Wrong
- FREE SEMINAR MARCH 1, 7PM EST - How to Get Back Your Sexual Mojo and
Reignite Intimacy
- DIVORCE RECONCILIATION PROGRAMS

- People Who Think Their Partners Are a Perfect Fit Stay Happier‹Even if
They¹re Wrong
(As we know, rose-colored glasses are a good thing when it comes to
marriage.  Not just good; so critically important that we should hand them
out at all our marriage education classes.  It¹s always a good thing to have
new research like this that confirms the importance of Unconditional
Positive Regard. - diane)