Nisa - 6/24/10

Smartmarriages smartmarriages at lists101.his.com
Thu Jun 24 14:09:19 EDT 2010

I¹ve talked to Nisa¹s family. The 2 girls who were in the back of the car
say they don¹t know what happened, but that the boys were not drinking.
Idris, who was driving, swerved (they don¹t know if he swerved to avoid a
pedestrian or why) ­ but swerved and hit the pole.

Nisa is resting and is at home.

Many of you have asked how you can help. The family asks for your prayers.

In lieu of flowers, I suggest you send donations in memory of Idris and
Kalifah to Wedded Bliss Foundation to encourage Nisa to find the strength
and inspiration to continue her important work in strengthening Black
Marriages. They were very proud of their mother.  And she of them.  Kalifah,
18, had just completed his freshman year at Morehouse College where he was
named Freshman of the Year.  Donations are tax deductable.

http://www.weddedblissinc.com/Wedded_Bliss_Foundation/About_Us.html

You can send a check:
WEDDED BLISS FOUNDATION
236 Massachusetts Ave NE Ste. 610