Urgent urgent - READ IMMEDIATELY

Smartmarriages smartmarriages at lists101.his.com
Mon Jun 21 14:08:41 EDT 2010

- BADGES ARE IN THE MAIL ­ FROM RCS SEMINARS !! - NOT JUNK MAIL
Diane, we almost threw the envelopes with the Smart Marriages badges away
thinking it was more junk mail. We had quite a stack of junk today. I opened
one only because it had first class postage on it. Probably should alert
list that Badges are coming from RCS Seminars. There is nothing that
suggests it is for Smart Marriages on the outside of envelop. David Arp

Badges were mailed on June 17th to anyone in the United States or Canada who
had registered and paid in full.  R.Cassidy will do a second and third
mailing of later registrations.  Cassidy is in California and mailing went
First Class.  You should all receive them soon.

If you live outside U.S./Canada or you are not paid in full, your badge will
be held for pickup at the Smart Marriages Conference Registration Desk in
Orlando.

Diane