Media World - Rock Band/ Movie Stars / More Movie Stars/ Combined Book Exhibit - 5/27/08

Smartmarriages smartmarriages at lists101.his.com
Tue May 27 23:36:59 EDT 2008

- KEEPING UP WITH 21ST CENTURY COUPLES

Diane,
How an unusual piece of technology saves a marriage.
Bill Bailey

"How Rock Band saved my marriage"
My husband's video game addiction was driving me crazy. Then we found an
obsession we could share.
By Rachel Shukert

http://www.salon.com/mwt/feature/2008/05/27/rock_band/index.html

###################
- DIVORCE 'NOT AN OPTION' FOR SMITH AND PINKETT
Entertainment Headlines
27/05/2008

Will Smith has found the perfect way to keep a marriage on track - rule out
divorce.

The movie star has been married to actress wife Jada Pinkett Smith for a
decade and insists they'll never split because divorce isn't an option for
them.

He explains: "Divorce can't be an option - it's really that simple. If you
just remove the optionŠ because, if you have the option, one day that
person's gonna make you wanna divorce.

"That's been a huge part of the success for she (Pinkett Smith) and I...
We're like, 'Listen, we're gonna be together one way or the other so might
as well try and be happy."

#####################
- CALL ME CRAZY, BUT I THINK THIS HELPS

> Angelina Jolie's marriage plans
> <http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/entertainment/2008-05/28/content_6717618.htm>
> China Daily - China
> Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt will marry later this month. The Hollywood couple
> are reportedly planning to tie the knot in a "simple outdoor ceremony" with
#####################
- COMBINED BOOK EXHIBIT: APPLICATION DEADLINE THURSDAY MAY 29TH

And, for your own media - your books and DVDs - IF you are attending the
conference and you do not have your own exhibit, you can have your books
sold at the Combined Book Exhibit.  Set up book signings, the works.  Email
if you'd like an application.  This opportunity is NOT open to those who
will not be present in San Francisco ­ attending the Conference.  Open to
presenters and attendees.  - diane

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response.

Send submissions and comments for the listserv or for list moderator, Diane
Sollee, to: diane at smartmarriages.com  (In other words, do NOT simply hit
"reply". If you hit reply your email will disappear into cyberspace.)

This is a moderated list. Submissions and comments are read by Diane Sollee.
Please indicate if your comment is NOT to be shared with the list.  PLEASE
include your email address and/or url as part of your signature.

With thousands of subscribers, not all comments can be shared. Also realize
that opinions expressed are not necessarily shared by members of the

visit: http://www.smartmarriages.com/app/Newsletter.Subscribe

To read past posts to the listserv, visit the Archive at:

12th Annual Smart Marriages® Conference, Hilton San Francisco Hotel,
June 30-July 6, 2008  (General Conference July 2-5)
Pre-Conference Training Institutes June 30-July 2
Post-Conference Training Institutes July 6
DOWNLOAD a conference brochure and register at:
http://www.smartmarriages.com/download.brochure.html

List your program and resources on the Directory of Classes at
http://www.smartmarriages.com/directory_browse.html

information: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to
use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go
beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.