Looking for Couple | Brochure Orders | French: Sign of Times - 1/16/08

Smartmarriages smartmarriages at lists101.his.com
Wed Jan 16 19:15:06 EST 2008

- MIKE AND JULIET SHOW/MICHELE WEINER-DAVIS LOOKING FOR A COUPLE
- BUILDING THE COALITION: TELL A FRIEND
- LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT CONFERENCE BROCHURES
- THE FRENCH (TRENDSETTERS?)

###################
- MIKE AND JULIET SHOW/MICHELE WEINER-DAVIS LOOKING FOR A COUPLE

This is a good show - they treat couples with respect and it's MICHELE!
Forward this to anyone you know that could use help, would like to help
others by going on the show, and that can fly to NYC Friday.  - diane

#######################

- BUILDING THE COALITION: TELL A FRIEND

> I heard about you through a couple of friends.  One day a friend sent me
> an e-mail with a small clip of your program talking about the male and female
> brain.  This got my attention.
> Do you have any DVDs we can purchase?
> Kathy Cobb

Tons of great DVDs - we video record all the keynotes and have about 20 at
each conference.  You can preview them on this web site -
http://www.iplaybacksmartmarriages.com/
 We also audio record all 150 workshops.  A wealth of info available on CD
or MP3 downloads.  - diane

###################
- LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT CONFERENCE BROCHURES
The 24 page, 4-color conference programs will be available by the end of
Feb. These give you a great way to tell a friend - to strike up a
conversation about why people should attend the Conference. The brochure
lets you show them!  Let me know how many to send you and an address to
which I can ship them.  Order 5, 50, or 500. No charge for the brochures or
for shipping them to you. - diane

###################
- THE FRENCH (TRENDSETTERS?)

Send submissions and comments for the listserv to: diane at smartmarriages.com

PLEASE include your email address and/or url as part of your signature.

Please also understand that with thousands of subscribers, not all comments
can be shared. Also realize that opinions expressed are not necessarily
shared by members of the Coalition.

use the form at: http://www.smartmarriages.com. Click Newsletter/Listserv -
in the left column under the puzzle piece.

To read past posts to the listserv, visit the Archive at:

12th Annual Smart Marriages® Conference, Hilton San Francisco Hotel,
July 2 - 5, 2008
Pre-Conference Training Institutes June 30-July 2
Post-Conference Training Institutes July 6

List your program and resources on the Directory of Classes at
http://www.smartmarriages.com/directory_browse.html