Today Show/The Workshops are posted!!!!/ Conference updates - 2/5/07

Smartmarriages smartmarriages at lists101.his.com
Tue Feb 6 01:37:52 EST 2007

- WATCH THE TODAY SHOW TOMORROW, WED AND THURS -
You'll see many of our Denver presenters.

- CONFERENCE PROGRAM
- PRESENTERS
- SUBMITTED AN APPLICATION, HAVEN'T HEARD
- REGISTERING FOR THE CONFERENCE
- BROCHURES
- ON-LINE REGISTRATION:
- HOTEL RESERVATIONS - DO IT NOW!
- TRAVEL
- EXHIBITS
- ROOMMATES
################
- CONFERENCE PROGRAM:
The 2007 Smart Marriages Atlanta conference is now posted on the
website ­ all the workshops, keynotes, seminars, TOOBS, and institutes.  To
view, go to
http://www.smartmarriages.com/conferencedetails.html

Click any of the following
links:  Presenter Index, Institutes, Workshops, Seminars, and
Program-at-a-Glance.

It is going to be an amazing conference with lots of new stuff.

The TOOBS are the Teach Out Of Box programs.

##################
- PRESENTERS:
If you're a presenter and are just finding out through this notice,
Congratulations!!  I sent emails last week notifying presenters. If you
didn't receive an email, it means the address I have for you is not
working. Please send me an email address so I can update my database.

###################
- SUBMITTED AN APPLICATION TO PRESENT, HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING:
If you submitted an application and you are NOT listed on the Presenter
Index, it means you didn't make it this year. There were many excellent
applications ­ MANY more submissions than spaces. I'm sorry that we had to
turn away so many wonderful submissions.

Presenter Index: http://www.smartmarriages.com/presenters.2007.html

I also apologize if this is how you are hearing the news. I wish I had the
time to enter all the submitters in a data base and then notify each of you
individually.

############################
- REGISTERING FOR THE CONFERENCE
It is NOT yet possible to register for the conference.But don't worry, be
happy. Brochures with registration forms will be in the mail by the first
week of March AND if you register by the end of April you are guaranteed to
get all your first choices for Institutes, workshops and Mini trainings.

###########################
- ON-LINE REGISTRATION:

However, even if you receive a brochure, the BEST way to register is ONLINE.
You save $10 per registration and if your register by May 11th you are
automatically entered into a drawing and are eligible to win a free 2008
Smart Marriages Conference registration.  Four chances to win.

OnLine is cheaper because it cuts down on so many registration mistakes. We
don't misread your scribbles and print your name wrong on your badge, read
the sessions wrong and send you to the wrong workshops, type your address
wrong and mail your badge to someone else.  Do it yourself and get it right.

I'll notify the list as soon as the registration form is posted on the
website.

All the registration FEES and info ARE available now on the web site
- conference, training institutes, banquets, and couple, group and student
discounts, CEUs, etc. along with hotel and travel info. Just click
Registration Fees: http://www.smartmarriages.com/conference.fees.html
########################

- HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
The Denver Adams Mark Hotel - the location of ALL conference events -
is a beautiful hotel and it's nice to stay at headquarters, so PLEASE call
TODAY and reserve your room.   Once it's full, I can't help you except to
try help you find a room at some other Denver area hotel ­ and, because t
there are several big conferences in Denver over out dates, overflow hotel
space is going to be tight.

To reserve your hotel room, FIRST, go to the smartmarriages web site and
determine which pre and post institutes you want to attend so you know when
you need to arrive and depart.  Note that training institutes begin at
8:30am, so you need to arrive the previous night.  To make your reservation,
call 800-444-2326 and ask for the "Smart Marriages Conference Rate" $109
Single/Double. The rates are in effect from June 24 -July 6.

Please notify me immediately if you are told the hotel is full on any of our
dates.
###################################

- TRAVEL: http://www.smartmarriages.com/travel.html

We have conference United Airline & Avis car rental discounts.

Save money AND help the Coalition by using our discounted suppliers. Use
code #s to book directly or through an agent. Discounts do not apply if you
book on-line, you must CALL:

United Airlines: Use Smart Marriages code #563XA At 800-521-4041
OR
Purchase your ticket online at www.united.com and receive a 10% discount off
the lowest applicable fares.

Avis 800-331-1600 #D086788.

Discounts apply June 19-July 10, 2007.
########################
- EXHIBITS: http://www.smartmarriages.com/exhibitors.html

The table top exhibits are the heart of the conference. It's like there are
two conferences - one that takes place in the workshops and another that
takes place out at the exhibits.   Exhibits
are $600 - and are open from Wed 9am - Sunday 6pm.  We expect at 2000+
attendees.

- ROOMMATES: http://www.smartmarriages.com/roommates.html
Click the "find a roommate" link for information.  It's a great way to save
money. It's also nice to have a conference "buddy".

Let me know if you have questions or how I can help you.  EMAIL ALWAYS works
Best. However do not hit reply, I won't see it. It goes into cyber trash
bin.

Email me at diane at smartmarriages.com

Diane Sollee, director