This time it's really fixed....3/23/03

Smartmarriages ® cmfce at smartmarriages.com
Sun Mar 23 13:43:41 EST 2003

subject: This time it's really fixed....3/23/03

from: Smart Marriages®

Dear Smart Marriages List,
I sent an email last week saying there had been a problem with the newslist.
That many of you had not been receiving emails - and of course you had no
way of knowing that you weren't receiving.  You'd assumed I was away on
spring break or something.

I said we'd discovered the problem and that it was fixed.  Turns out it
wasn't.  This time, though, major domo is sure it really is fixed.  It was
something to do with installing a patch that messed everything up.

So, since March 4th, some of you have have not received email. We have no
way of knowing which of you did receive and which of you didn't.  So,
instead of resending all the emails since March 4 to the entire list, I'll
post the titles and content lines below for the posts some of you missed.
You can click on the ARCHIVE address and easily read what you've missed.
- diane

Click here for the archive or paste this url address in your browser:

Black Marriage Day/Orange/PAIRS Training/IL bill/Conference Vets- 3/20/03
- 'BLACK MARRIAGE DAY' EMPHASIZES FAMILIES
- WHEN AN ORANGE IS NOT AN ORANGE
- PAIRS TRAINING AT SMART MARRIAGES: TESTIMONIAL
- PAIRS TRAINING ALSO OFFERED NEXT WEEK IN FLORIDA!:
- ILLINOIS VOTES DOWN MARRIAGE EDUCATION LEGISLATION:
- CONFERENCE VETERANS:

After Marriage: Same Old, Same Old - 3/ 17/03
- AFTER MARRIAGE: SAME OLD, SAME OLD
- SEVEN-YEAR ITCH DOWN TO TWO
- MARRIAGE MAKES YOU A BIT HAPPIER - FOR A WHILE

Keeping it Together/RE Program/Orange County -3/17/03
- KEEPING IT TOGETHER: LOVE ISN'T ALL YOU NEED FOR SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGES
- WHEN SEPARATION SEEMED THE ONLY OPTION, THEY TRIED AGAIN
- LETTER FROM JUAN AND MARIA
- STRATEGY POSTSCRIPT FROM DENNIS STOICA:

Bring on the sweaty T-shirts: Male perspiration reduces female tension -
3/03

Report from Pakistan on attending the Smart Marriages conference- 3/11/03

Cohabiting/"equivalent"/Lost Pair/Divorce Bus - 3/03
- MARRIAGE EQUIVALENT:
- USES FOR THE NEWSLIST: "REACHING THE NEXT MARRYING GENERATION"
- CENSUS: UNMARRIED COUPLES MORE DIVERSE
- LOST IN WILDERNESS, PAIR MAY HAVE SAVED THEIR MARRIAGE
- MARRIAGES TAKE LAST RIDE ON DIVORCE BUS

It's You I Like - 3/03

Domestic Violence & Agressive Driving Link - 3/03
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: TERRORISM YOU CAN THWART
- SLAMING THE BRAKES ON ROAD RAGE

The Orange County Marriage Resource Center -3/03

Hotel reservations - don't put it off!/Exhibits/Posters - 3/03

Van Epp & Love in Singapore - 3/03

Call for Rituals/Massachusetts/Wedding Gifts/Infidelity -3/03
- SEEKING MARRIAGE AND FAMILY RITUALS
- MASSACHUSETTS HAS LOWEST DIVORCE RATE
- SPEAKING OF MASSACHUSETTS:
- REPLIES TO VIEL OF TEARS:
- WEDDING GIFT CERTIFICATES:
- AN INSIGHTFUL ANALYSIS OF INFIDELITY

Leno/Wallerstein/Marketing/Emory/Loneliness/Happiness-3/03
- SHIRLEY GLASS MADE THE JAY LENO TONIGHT SHOW MONOLOGUE
- MARKETING MARRIAGE EDUCATION CLASSES:
- SET YOUR VCR: WALLERSTEIN WILL BE ON TODAY SHOW THURSDAY
- MARRIAGE CONFERENCE AT EMORY UNIVERSITY: MARCH 27 - 29
- INTERNATIONAL FATHERHOOD CONFERENCE: MAY 26 -28
- PARROT'S BECOMING SOUL MATES SEMINAR IN DEAL MARYLAND
- LOVE BY DESIGN CONCERN
- HAPPINESS:  THE IMPORTANCE OF RELATIONSHIPS
- LONELINESS AND DEATH

Veil of Tears - Wedding plans - 3/9/03

Black Couples/Love designed? - Epstein response/Henpecked - 3/03
- WELL-MARRIED AFRICAN AMERICAN COUPLES
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
- CAN LOVE BE DESIGNED? EPSTEIN REPLY
- HOW DID TODAY'S MAN BECOME A HENPECKED WUSS?

Employers get nosy about workers' health - 3/03

Local Reno meeting/Fatherhood Summit/Covenant/DomesticPartners-3/5/03
- RENO LOCAL MEETING
- CAN LOVE BE DESIGNED?
- FATHERHOOD SUMMIT:
- UTAH COVENANT LEGISLATION NEAR MISS
- NEW PROVISIONS BOOST RIGHTS OF COUPLES LIVING TOGETHER

this email. On the website, click Newsletter.

Please respect our copyright. If you wish to use any of our content send an
email and request permission.

This newslist shares information on marriage, divorce and  educational

Newsletter archive - to read ALL posts to the newsletter:

7th annual Smart Marriages conference/RENO, Nevada
June 26-29, 2003  http://www.smartmarriages.com/conferencedetails.html

www.smartmarriages.com
202-362-3332 FAX 202-362-0973
cmfce at smartmarriages.com