Urgent ESSENCE - Looking forAfrican American couples-8/12/02

Smartmarriages ® cmfce at smartmarriages.com
Mon Aug 12 16:09:06 EDT 2002

subject: Urgent ESSENCE - Looking forAfrican American  couples

from: Smart Marriages

Hi -
Essence is doing a wonderful job of promoting marriage education and
marriage strengthening.  Let's do everything we can to help them!

They sent a whole group of reporters and editors to the Smart Marriages®
conference and will be doing some terrific follow-up articles.  - diane

> Hi Diane,
>
> I enjoyed the recent Smartmarriages conference. Congratulations to you on its
> success. I am again looking for couples and of course working on deadline. I
> would appreciate it if you could send out the following query.
>
> For a story that explores monogamy in Essence magazine, a national black
> women's monthly, i am searching for couples grappling with this subject. I am
> particularly looking for a marriage where the wife has cheated and the couple
> has stayed together.
>
> I'm also interested in dealing with couples willing to share the views,
> experiences, expectations and hopes concerning fidelity.
>
> Interested individuals should respond by email to Lonnae O'Neal Parker at
> SNPx2 at aol.com no later than August 17, 2002.
>
> Regards,
> Lonnae

address in the appropriate box and proceed.

This is a moderated list.  If you reply, your response is sent only to Diane
Sollee, editor, not to the other subscribers.  Please indicate if your
response is NOT to be shared with the list.

This newslist shares information on marriage, divorce and  educational

Newsletter archive - to read ALL posts to the newsletter:

6th annual Smart Marriages conference/Washington, DC
July 9 - 16, 2002  http://www.smartmarriages.com/conferencedetails.html

List your program in the Directory of Classes at www.smartmarriages.com

cmfce at smartmarriages.com

understand this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such material as provided