UPDATE: Conference Hotel -4/29/02

Smartmarriages ® cmfce at smartmarriages.com
Tue Apr 30 11:13:40 EDT 2002

subject: UPDATE: Conference Hotel  -4/29/02

from: Smart Marriages

The Smart Marriages block of $109 rooms is sold out at the Crystal Gateway
Marriott. The Marriott still has a few rooms, but at a $165 - $199 rate.

However, don't worry, be happy. You have several good options:

We have overflow rooms at the beautiful Sheraton Crystal City Hotel which is
RIGHT NEXT DOOR to the Marriott at the same $109 (single/double) conference
rate. At least 100 conference attendees will be staying at the Sheraton.
Call 703-486-1111 or 800-862-7666 to make a reservation and be sure to
ask for the Smart Marriages conference rate. Rates are in effect July 8 -
17. Kids stay free in parents' room. The Sheraton is comparable to the
Marriott in every way. Sheraton Crystal City, 1800 Jefferson Davis Highway.
www.sheraton.com/crystalcity

Or, several people have reserved rooms at the Marriott that they will not be
using. As they turn the rooms in to me here at the CMFCE office, I can
transfer them to you. Email your name and arrival and departure dates to me
and I will contact you about how one of these reservations can be
transferred to your name.

There are also Smart Marriages attendees who have reservations at the
Marriott who are looking for roommates to help split costs. If you'd like to
find a roommate, email your name, gender, phone number and arrival and
departure dates.  If you have a room and you'd like a roommate, let me know.
The roommate matching has worked well every year.  It seems to me that
roommates have more fun - the buddy system.

***IF YOU ARE HOLDING A ROOM AT THE MARRIOTT THAT YOU WON'T BE USING, PLEASE
DON'T CANCEL IT.  Instead, please email me your name, arrival and departure
dates and your reservation number if you have it handy.  Or, if you're
reservation is for a longer stay than you'll be using, please adjust that
asap.

address in the appropriate box and proceed.

This is a moderated list.  If you reply, your response is sent only to Diane
Sollee, editor, not to the other subscribers.  Please indicate if your
response is NOT to be shared with the list.

This newslist shares information on marriage, divorce and  educational

Newsletter archive - to read ALL posts to the newsletter:

6th annual Smart Marriages conference/Washington, DC
July 9 - 16, 2002  http://www.smartmarriages.com/conferencedetails.html

List your program in the Directory of Classes at www.smartmarriages.com

cmfce at smartmarriages.com

understand this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such material as provided