[PC-BH-Integration] FW: [behavioral_health] Registration for the Integrated Care Conference- March 15-16, 2012

Bill McFeature bmcfeature at svchs.com
Mon Feb 20 14:33:01 EST 2012

Attached registration form for the Mid Atlantic Integrative Care Conference
scheduled for March 15 and 16 at the Higher Ed Center in Abingdon, Va.

Bill McFeature, PhD

Director, SVCHS Integrative Behavioral Health Care Services
2195 Euclid Avenue, Suite #6
Bristol, Virginia 24201
office-276-669-5179
fax-276-591-3677