[PC-BH-Integration] PC-BH-Integration Digest, Vol 45, Issue 2

Sarah Hoffpauir shoffpauir at lphi.org
Thu Sep 25 13:17:40 EDT 2008

Alex,

In New Orleans, the LSU Health Science Center school health center is
participating in the Collaborative to Improve Behavioral Healthcare
Access (C-IBHA). We are in the early stages of using Dr. Pincus'
Depression in Primary Care model to create a plan for implementation.

Are you aware of a child's version of the PHQ-9 or other similar
validated tool for use in a school setting?

Best regards,

Sarah Hoffpauir, LCSW-BACS
Director
504-301-9845
Collaborative to Improve Behavioral Healthcare Access (C-IBHA)
Louisiana Public Health Institute (LPHI)
1515 Poydras, Suite 1200, New Orleans, LA 70112
504-301-9800
504-301-9801 fax
www.lphi.org
"Bringing People, Ideas and Resources Together"

Message: 1